Goldisocks and the Three Koalas educational book includes permission for the purchaser to photocopy sufficient copies for non-commercial educational purposes.
• the one-act stage play
• introductory notes on filmmaking/theatre production/radio plays & puppet shows
• stage & film production roles
• stage directions
• tips for casting
• notes on set & costume design
• tips for lighting & sound
• notes on storyboarding
• notes on camera use & framing shots
• explanations of film terminology
• student worksheets on character profiles & story comprehension
• An easy-to-follow shooting script.
Goldisocks and the Three Koalas play description:
Award Winner at the Spring on Stage Theatre Festival
Goldilocks is ready to retire from her fairytale career and expects her daughter Goldisocks to carry on the family legacy by auditioning for the upcoming Goldilocks musical. The problem is, Goldisocks has her own dreams to play professional soccer and has been sneaking off to play soccer instead of going to her singing and dancing lessons. She decides to run away and comes across the Three Koalas tree house where a twist of fate and a change of roles with Baby Koala makes everyone’s dreams come true.Cast of six: 3 females/3 males. One-Act: Approximately 20 minutes.